Our Peruvian collection contains some of the most popular guitar straps we've ever made, but in order to make this line sustainable over the longterm both for us and the weavers we work with in Peru we've moved this collection to a pre-order model.
If you'd like to know more about the incredible process that goes into making these textiles by hand, check out this article about on how our Peruvian guitar straps are hand-dyed and handwoven in the mountains of Peru.
How It Works
- When you visit a product page for one of our Peruvian guitar straps, you'll see the date that the next pre-order window closes clearly on the page before you add a Peruvian strap to your cart.
- For instance, if the next window closes on June 15th, and you order on June 1st, you'll have to wait 14 days plus the time it takes our weavers in Peru to make the textile used in your strap (typically 1-2 months).
- You'll get a shipping notification when your order actually ships.
- This typically takes 1-2 months.
- Note: if you order something else in addition to a Peruvian strap, we'll ship that now and we won't charge you any extra for the multiple shipments. We'll ship your Peruvian strap later when it's ready.
The Bottom Line
All Peruvian straps will typically take at least 1.5 months and up to 2-3 months depending on how early in your pre-order window that you place your order.
- If you are placing an order during the last window of every year, we plan the end of that window to ensure that all orders can arrive in time for Christmas.
Don't Hesitate to Contact Us
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. The best way to get in touch with us is to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We see all of those emails and always get back to each one as soon as possible.