It's the top of the year and the 34th issue of our magazine! Inside you'll find a spitfire analysis of four albums you need to know to journey into the origins of prog rock. Our musical time capsule of 2017 ends the year on a high note in this playlist. We interview NYC concert photographer and video producer, Chelsea Pineda, on the ins-and-outs of her photography. Take a listen to our newest mixtape inspired by songs of the late Yè-Yè singer, France Gall. And, we close with an interview in our up-and-coming series on what chefs eat with Atlanta pastry chef Courtney Culver on her passion for edible art.
- Origins of Prog Rock: The Road Starts Here
- Our Year End Playlist 2017
- FOUND with Photographer Chelsea Pineda
- Mixtape Vol. 11: A Tribute to France Gall
- What Chefs Eat with Pastry Chef Courtney Culver
This month's contributors are: Steven Prazak, Chelsea Pineda, Courtney Culver, Stephanie Nicole Smith, Liz Earle & Lee McAlilly.