This month's issue of Original Fuzz Magazine is out!
Join us in our chain stitching lesson with Matt Davidson, aka Ranger Stitch, as he walks us through operating his trusty chain stitch sewing machine. Listen to the latest episode of our podcast with guest DJ Hailey Rowe of YEAH!, a Nashville nonprofit that empowers youth through music. Hailey treats us to a special playlist of bands and musicians who have been inspired by or involved with the Southern Girls Rock Camp. Meet Jamie Goodsell, the in-house photographer for Third Man Records, in the latest edition of FOUND, our arts column. Read our conversation with Andrew Carter, frontman of Richmond's Minor Poet, on the process of creating his new record And How!. And, lastly, plug-in to the our newest mixtape, Vol. 7: Child Prodigy.
- Learn to Chain Stitch with Ranger Stitch
- Podcast Episode #34: Inspired by the Southern Girls Rock Camp
- FOUND with Photographer Jamie Goodsell
- Andrew Carter of Minor Poet on making 'And How!'
- Mixtape Vol. 7: Child Prodigy by Stephanie Nicole Smith