Your weekend read is here!
A new issue of Original Fuzz Magazine is out. Inside you'll find a photo essay of show moments from this year's Dylan Fest, a new episode of our podcast with special guests, White Reaper, and a conversation with Holy Sons' Emil Amos on podcasting, lost art, and finding peace. Plus, we have a new artist of the month featuring printmaker Yanira Vissepo, and the fifth volume of our mixtape. And advice humorist, Mark, is back with his top five round-up of favorite summer foods.
- Original Fuzz Goes To Dylan Fest
- Podcast Episode 32: White Reaper Shares Music from The World's Best American Van
- Holy Sons' Emil Amos on Podcasting, Lost Art, and Finding Peace
- FOUND with Yanira Vissepo
- Original Fuzz Mixtape Vol. 5
- Mark's Mailbag: Top Five Summer Foods
Thank you to this month's contributors: Mark Harrod, Stephanie Nicole Smith, Yanira Vissepo, Kari Leigh Ames and Emil Amos, White Reaper, & Emily Quirk. Cover photo by Emily Quirk.