It's a new issue of Original Fuzz Magazine, and it's loaded with hits!
Inside, we take you to East Nashville's The Basement East for opening night of The Death March Tour with A Place To Bury Strangers & The Black Angels. We get heavy with Eric Slick on his new record, Jungian dream therapy, and his personal guide to meditation. Our artist of the month, Herb Williams, walks us through his colorful sculptures made with thousands of crayons and offers some advice for young artists. And, we've got a new Five Minutes interview with Jessica Tonder on her heritage and new record.
Plus, read a story on country musician, Bemo Prince: The Has Been That Never Was on the life and trials of a man so close to having it all. Listen to the newest episode of our podcast on Sixteen Years of Dylan Fest with special guest and co-founder, Austin Scaggs. And, we've got a new mixtape for the summer.
- Opening Night of the Death March Tour With A Place To Bury Strangers + The Black Angels
- Meditating with Eric Slick
- FOUND with Herb Williams
- Five Minutes with Jessica Tonder
- Has Been That Never Was: The Bemo Prince Story
- Podcast Episode 31: Sixteen Years of Dylan Fest
- Original Fuzz Mixtape Vol. 4: Get Money