It's the newest issue of our magazine!
Inside, you'll find a brand new episode of our podcast on the late Chuck Berry. Listen as we remember the musical genius and inventor of rock and roll with Nashville DJ and King of Honky Tonks, Heath Haynes! Flip through our SXSW photo essay by Emily Quirk featuring some of our favorite fresh-faced bands: Bleached, White Reaper, Las Rosas, Daddy Issues, The Nude Party, and more! We've got a new Five Minutes With interview, this time with LA's Mike Edge on his dreamy new EP coming out May 12th. Read our interview with photographer and musician, Scout Paré-Phillips, on using her classically trained voice and autoharp skills to find new meaning in her newest record, Door Left Open. Check out our new artist of the month in the latest FOUND interview with graphic artist, Olivia Throckmorton. And we've got Volume III of our mixtape, with an ambient theme inspired by Chairlift's Caroline Polachek's recent release, Drawing The Target Around The Arrow.
- Podcast Episode #30: Remembering Chuck Berry With Heath Haynes
- Original Fuzz Goes to SXSW 2017
- Five Minutes With Mike Edge
- Dark, Neo-Folk Angel Scout Paré-Phillips Articulates Art Through Heartbreak and Song
- FOUND with Olivia Throckmorton
- Original Fuzz Mixtape: Volume III