We're back with the newest issue of our magazine!
Inside, we hang out with guitarist Adam Smith of UK band Temples and learn about his favorite tour memory. We meet up with Gibson's Artist in Residence, James A. Willis, at his Nashville loft and learn why he hides a pair of skeleton gloves under his rug. We speak with composer Sofia Hultquist of LA's Drum & Lace on her music and how film and fashion inspire her. We tour Rumble Seat Music and sit down with founder and owner, Eliot Micael, to chat about his favorite guitar, the '59 Gibson Les Paul Standard. We ask pastry chef, Sarah Dodge, of Atlanta's 8 Arm restaurant, which is better, waffles or pancakes? And, we've got Vol. 2 of our mixtape, plus a very special podcast with guest, Reed Turchi, on the similarities between hill country blues of north Mississippi and the desert blues of North Africa.
- Hanging Out with Adam Smith of Temples
- FOUND with James A. Willis
- Five Minutes with Sofia Hultquist of Drum & Lace
- Rumble Seat Music and the 1959 Gibson Les Paul Standard
- Mark's Mailbag: Waffles or Pancakes
- Original Fuzz Mixtape Vol. 2