Greetings! Here's the latest issue of Original Fuzz Magazine.
Inside you'll find a photo essay and words on our experience at the Nashville Women's March, plus six effective ways to get your voice heard by congress. Parker Gispert of The Whigs joins us in the newest episode of our podcast to share his favorite music from Athens, GA. We have a conversation with Kristen Ford, a one-woman looping band from Nashville, on her favorite gear, inspiration, and why one-person bands are the way of the future. Plus, this month's FOUND artist is Emily Miller, an illustrator by day and undercover street artist by night. Mark's Mailbag is back sharing thoughts on 90s country, the proper way to cook a steak, and remembering old friends. And we've got Volume One of our Mixtape: Sweet, Melancholy, Winter. Enjoy.
- Original Fuzz Goes To The Nashville Women's March
- Six Effective Ways To Make Your Voice Heard By Congress
- A Conversation With Kristen Ford: Nashville's One-Woman Looping Band
- FOUND with Emily Miller
- Podcast Episode #28: Parker Gispert of The Whigs Shares His Favorite Music From Athens, GA
- Mark's Mailbag: 90s Country, Steak, and Old Friends
- Original Fuzz Mixtape Vol. 1: Sweet, Melancholy, Winter