The February issue of our magazine is out featuring an interview with guitarist Gregg Foreman of Cat Power, Six Days on the Road: A Mardi Gras photo journey, our Brother's of the Bottle series with Detroit artist Pat Perry, a Super Bowl half-time treat not about Beyoncè, a comic on Ginger Baker by Chicago illustrator Danielle Chenette, and a podcast episode featuring Nashville musician Eagle Johnson.
- Podcast Episode #18: Guest DJ Eagle Johnson
- Five Minutes with Gregg Foreman of Cat Power
- Six Days on the Road: a Mardi Gras Journey
- Brother's of the Bottle with Pat Perry
- The Artist Spotlight with Danielle Chenette
- Mark's Mailbag: Tackling Super Bowl Eats
Thank you to Chris Nanney, Stephanie Nicole Smith, Gregg Foreman, Brit Hessler, Pat Perry, Danielle Chenette, Mark Harrod, and Liz Earle for contributing to this month's issue! Cover image by Brit Hessler.
If you are interested in contributing to our magazine, please contact email@example.com.