If you've been following us for the past year you might know that I made a playlist in 2015 of all the songs that really struck me throughout the year. It was a lot of fun and I think it will serve as a musical time capsule for years to come. Every time I listen to it, I can remember exactly what I was doing when I added each song to the list.
Last year I used Spotify to build this list, but now I'm a heavy Apple Music user and will be building this year's list with the Apple Music app. Unfortunately you can't embed playlists with Apple Music, but if you're interested in following along, you can do that here. So far, this is what I've got:
- "Stop Your Sobbing" by the Pretenders
- "Everyday" by Buddy Holly
- "Map Ref 41 Degrees N 93 Degrees W" by Wire
- "Children of the Future" by Steve Miller Band
- "Daytime Dilemma (Dangers of Love)" by The Ramones
What new stuff should I be listening to? What old stuff? Recommend me some music!