On this episode we're joined by Jenny Lewis superfan Liz Earle. Liz walks us through the wonders of Jenny Lewis. If you're a woman born in the mid-to-late-80s Jenny Lewis hit the scene at just the right time to influence the course of your life. Next year marks the 10-year anniversary of her album with the Watson Twins that really put her on the map, Rabbit Fur Coat. If you're not really familiar with her records, it's a great introduction.
- "Rise Up with Fists!!" by Jenny Lewis & the Watson Twins
- "Living Proof" by Cat Power
- "The Big Guns" by Jenny Lewis & the Watson Twins
- "Portions for Foxes" by Rilo Kiley
- "Wires and Waves" by Rilo Kiley
- "Stereo" by Pavement
- "Only Living Boy in New York" by Simon & Garfunkel
- "We Will Become Silhouettes" byThe Postal Service
- "The Frug" by Rilo Kiley
- "Always" by Rilo Kiley
- "Love Hurts" by Gram Parsons and Emmylou Harris
- "Just like Zeus" by Jenny & Johnny
- "Blurred Lines" by Robin Thicke - ft. T.I., Pharrell
- "Got to Give it Up" by Marvin Gaye
- "The Voyager" by Jenny Lewis
- "Just One of the Guys" by Jenny Lewis
- "Smoke Detector" by Rilo Kiley
- "The Charging Sky" by Jenny Lewis & the Watson Twins
- "Handle with Care" by the Traveling Wilburys
- "The Mollusk" by Ween
- "Carpetbaggers" by Jenny Lewis
- "Handle with Care" by Jenny Lewis & the Watson Twins
- "Happy" by Jenny Lewis & The Watson Twins
Find the playlist here.
Founder of Original Fuzz. Nashville, TN.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.