We couldn't have been happier with the way Dylan Fest turned out. Not sure exactly how many people came out to Underbelly last Thursday, but it was probably around 300-400. The place was packed.
All of the artists were stellar. We had a wide range of styles and interpretations of Dylan's songs, and sent him up a rousing 72nd birthday from Jacksonville. The night closed with a group rendition of "I Shall Be Released." Thanks to everyone that participated. We're looking forward to next year.
Below are some photos, some video, and the setlist from the night. Thanks to Ansley Busch for taking almost all of these fine photos.
The Michelles Do an Impromptu Version of "She Belongs to Me" While Getting Setup
The Lifeforms Play "Man of Constant Sorrow"
Joe Shuck from Antique Animals Plays "It's All Over Now Baby Blue"
Pete Mosely and Arvid Smith Do Their Take on "Corinna, Corinna"
The Michelles Play "The Man in Me"
New Strangers Do a Great Version of "Ballad of a Thin Man"
- Real Job - Day of the Locusts
- Real Job - Just like Tom Thumbs Blues
- Arvid Smith - My Back Pages
- Pete Mosely w/Arvid Smith - Corrina, Corrina
- Scott Horowitz - John Brown
- Scott Horowitz - New Morning
- John Marsh - I Dreamed I Saw St. Augustine
- The Idiots - Rambler, Gambler
- Ed Gill w/ The Michelles - Visions of Johanna
- Katie Grace Helow - Boots of Spanish Leather
- Zach Lever - Don't Think Twice It's Alright
- Mike Shackelford - Sweetheart Like You
- Mike Shackelford - Gotta Serve Somebody
- Roy Peak - Subterranean Homesick Blues
- Jesse Montoya - Buckets of Rain
- Jesse Montoya - Song to Woody
- Robert Lester Folsom - Knocking on Heaven's Door
- The Shylights - Lay Lady Lay
- The Shylights - Girl From the North Country
- The Michelles - The Man in Me
- The Michelles - Mr. Tambourine Man
- The Michelles - Positively 4th Street
- Real Job - I'll Keep It With Mine
- Real Job - If Not for You
- New Strangers - North Country Blues
- New Strangers - Mama You Been On My Mind
- New Strangers - Ballad of a Thin Man
- Mama Blue - All Along the Watchtower
- Joe Shuck - I Am a Lonesome Hobo
- Joe Shuck - It's All Over Now Baby Blue
- The Lifeforms - Man of Constant Sorrow
- The Lifeforms - Outlaw Blues
- E.L. Wood and the Botanistas - Man in the Long Black Coat
- E.L. Wood and the Botanistas - You're Gonna Make Me Lonesome When You Go
- E.L. Wood and the Botanistas - Absolutely Sweet Marie
- Real Job - You Ain't Going Nowhere
- Real Job - Quinn the Eskimo
- Brett Bennett w/ The Michelles - Shelter from the Storm
- EVERYONE - I Shall Be Released
Founder of Original Fuzz. Nashville, TN.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.