On this episode of the podcast we sit on the porch with Original Fuzz Co-founder Zach Lever and our friend Eagle Johnson, an artist and recording engineer based in Nashville.
It's a freewheeling discussion about the future of the music business and where we think music is headed. We'd love to hear your comments, so leave 'em below. Warning: there are some terrible songs played on this episode for the purposes of illustration.
- "You Got the Silver" by The Rolling Stones
- "Shake It Off" by Taylor Swift
- "Julie and Candy" by Boards of Canada
- "Multi-Love" by Unknown Mortal Orchestra
- "TV" by Colleen Green
- "Ugly When I Cry" by Daddy Issues
- "(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction" by The Rolling Stones
- "Take the A Train, Pts. 1 & 2" by Duke Ellington
- "Protect Ya Neck" by Wu-Tang Clan
- "This Is How We Roll (feat. Luke Bryan)" by Florida Georgia Line
- "How You Remind Me" by Nickelback
- "Sun Daze" by Florida Georgia Line
- "Hold My Hand" by Hootie and the Blowfish
- "Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'" by Michael Jackson
- "Time Is Tight" by Booker T. & the M.G.'s
- "Baby You're a Rich Man" by The Beatles
- "Beast of Burden" by The Rolling Stones
- "Flim" by Aphex Twin
- "Family Band" by Eagle Johnson
- "Sound and Vision" by David Bowie
- "Hellhound on My Trail" by Robert Johnson
We believe that it's not just what you do, but how you do it. Creativity is a daily practice of doing the work that only you can do, and the tools we use shape us. That's why we're constantly improving the gear you rely on when inspiration strikes. Our guitar straps & camera straps are just the beginning. Made in Nashville, TN.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.